Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Accident

Hi Friends,

On Sunday 16th September as i was moving towards Kandivli on the Highway on my own bike, another bike from behind crashed into me knocking me down. By the time i got up form the ground the bicker had vanished form the scene. When I got up from the ground, i realised that had bruised my left hand and left leg badly...i was give water by the good Samaritan on the road and then after i collected my self and my bike i drove back to the My parish Church....

On the way i was feeling daisy...so as soon as i got back to the church i called Mrs Mercy who is an ex nurse who came running along with her Husband and rushed me to the near by hospital...while i was in the operation theater, she gave a call to my Parish Priest rev Fr. Austin Norris, who then called me to inquire about my accident and asked me to inform my family people...

I called up my sister and her husband came to pike me up....

I was home for almost 10 days unable to walk...my hand had healed but the wound on my leg is still painful....

i am attaching a fee snaps that my nephew and niece clicked from my cell phone while i was home...My sister and my sister-in-law use to dress the wounds regularly at home...

No comments: